- Methi leaves – 300 gms chopped
- Whole wheat flour – 350 gms
- Sattu – 100 gms
- Ajwain – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Water as required
- Firstly wash the methi leaves and chop them finely.
- After this in the kneading bowl add the methi leaves along with whole wheat flour, sattu, ajwain and salt. Mix them well.
- Now little by little add water to it and knead this mixture into a soft dough. Once done cover it and let it rest for 30 mins.
- After this make small balls out of the dough and roll them into chapatti.
- Now heat the tawa and place the chapatti over it. Bake it on both the sides till it’s done once done apply some ghee over it and then remove it from the tawa. Follow the similar way till all the dough is done.
- Once done it ready to serve ...
- Wheat flour – 2.5 cups
- Salt – a big pinch
- Olive oil – 2.5 tbsp
- Yeast – 1.5 Tbsp
- Warm water – 200 ml
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- In a cup take warm water to it add sugar and dissolve and then add yeast to it and let it rest till the yeast sets. Later in the kneading bowl add olive oil to the flour along with salt and mix it well the mixture should be crumbly and self binding.
- Now to it add the yeast little by little and knead it into a nice soft dough. Cover it with a wet cloth and let it rest for an hour.
- Now after an hour again knead the dough and let it rest for some 30 mins. After this make small balls and roll it in the form of chapatti.
- Place this rolled pita bread and let them rest for some time till you complete the rolling
- After this heat the tawa and place t...
- All purpose flour – 3 cups
- Yeast – 1.5 tbsp
- Castor sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Salt – 1pinch
- Milk -200 ml
- Saffron – 5 strands
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Egg -1 use it as egg wash
- Firstly take dry instant yeast to it add sugar and warm milk in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and let it set for some time till froth appears.
- Now in another mixing bowl take flour. I have used organic wheat all purpose flour. Now add salt to it and baking powder mix well and using the yeast mixture knead it into a dough.
- Add the saffron milk to it and again knead so as to get a nice colour.
- Now place it in a warm place cover it properly and let it raise for an hour.
- Now once again knead it and make medium size balls and let them rest for 30 mins...
- Wheat flour – 3 cups
- Milk: 1small cup
- Curd -1 small cup
- Ajwain seeds -1 big pinch
- Black seed – 1 big pinch
- Finely chopped garlic- 2 tbsp
- Eno fruit salt -1 tsp
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 1 tbsp
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- In a bowl add the wheat flour, salt, eno fruit salt,ajwain seed, black seed, garlic, curd ,lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix them. Reserve 1 tsp of garlic and coriander leaves for later.
- Add milk in between and make a smooth soft dough.
- Once the dough is ready let it rest for 30 mins cover it with a wet cloth
- After 30 mins divide the dough into small balls and using a rolling pin start rolling out
- Now heat the tawa or the pan and place it over the pan
- Let it get cooked on one side and the flip it so that the ...
- Wheat flour – 2 Cups
- Boiled Potatoes – 4 nos (Medium)
- Ajwain seeds – 1 pinch
- Black seed (mangrela / Kalonji) – 1 pinch
- Jeera seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger Chopped – 1 inch
- Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Jeera Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Corriander Powder -1/2 tsp
- Fennel seed powder – 1/2 tsp
- Meethi Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2/tsp
- Kastori Meethi Powder -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chillies- 3 nos Finely Chopped
- Corriander Leaves – 1 Tbsp Chopped
Instructions to Prepare
- Mash the boiled potates add salt to it
- Put the Pan on the Stove and add 1 tbsp of cooking oil to it and let it get heated . Keep the flame on medium...