March 6, 2020 Desserts
- Sabudana /tapioca balls- 100 gms
- Milk – 500 ml
- Strawberry- 100 gms
- Dry fruits chopped
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Dried rose petals (optional)
- A big pinch of green cardamom powder.
- Firstly soak the tapioca balls or sabudana for 10 mins in normal water till they are soft. Meanwhile keep the milk to boil.
- Once the milk comes to boil add the sabudana . Make sure that once the sabudana is soft you drain out excess water and then just add the sabudana to the milk and after this keep stirring it over a medium flame till they are translucent. ￼once they are translucent it means they are completely cooked.
- While the sabudana is getting cooked roughly chop the strawberries and put them in a blender and make puree of it.
- Now take a pan and keep it over a medium flame a...
January 9, 2019 Desserts
- Kiwi – 3 nos
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Firstly place the kiwies in the deep freezer for over night and then remove it from the freezer.
- Now cut them into cubes.
- Now place the kiwi cubes into the blender and add honey to it.
- After that grind it in a smooth paste
- Now empty it in a container
- Now place the container in the freezer for overnight.
- Now it’s ready to serve.
December 18, 2018 Desserts
Protip: grate the carrots and chop the cashews and almond. You can soak the kishmish in warm water so that it looks good
- Firstly in a pressure cooker add the grated carrot and milk close the lid of the pressure cooker and keep it over medium flame for 5 to 8 mins make sure that the whistle should not go.
- After this let the cooker cool down in the meanwhile keep the cooking pan over medium heat and add a table spoon of ghee and to it add the finely chopped cashews and Almonds.
- Fry them for 3 mins
- Take them out once they are crunchy enough and keep them aside
- After this once the cooker cools down open it
- Now empty the cooker into the cooking vessel and keep on cooking until the entire milk dries off
- Once the milk dries
- Add condensed milk
November 17, 2018 Desserts
- Maida/ Self raising flour : 1.5 cups
- Eggs : 1 nos
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Milk : 500 ml
- Pudding mix : 1 packet
- Lemon : 1
- Butter :1 stick (20 gms)
- To the maida add butter .the butter should be cold and hard. mix well till the balls are made
- Now add castor sugar mix well and then add egg and lemon Juice to the mixture
November 8, 2018 Desserts
- Milk -500 ml.
- Sugar -3tbsp ( you can also use Jaggery / Stevie/ Cocunut sugar )
- Rice – 200 gms ( use brown rice as an healthy option )
- Khoya – 150 gms
- Cashew – 50 gms
- Kishmish – 10-12
- green Cardamom Powder -1 tsp
- Rose Water – 1tsp
- Soak the rice for 30 mins drain the water completely and keep aside and let the Milk boil. Once the milk boils add rice to it and let it get completely cooked .Keep the flame on medium. it will take around 25 mins.