March 29, 2020 Home Cooking
Have you thought about making your own sambhar powder. Yes during this lockdown I decided to make this and while using it you just need add tamrind pulp and your yummy sambhar is ready.
- Chana dal – 5 tbsp
- Urad dal – 4.5 tbsp
- Corriander seeds – 5 tbsp
- Meethi seeds – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon sticks – 2 nos
- Red chillies – 12 nos
- Hing – 1 big pinch
- Curry leaves dried – 12 pcs (optional)
- Place a pan over medium flame and once it heated then put all the ingredients mentioned and dry roast it.
- Once it’s roasted let it cool down and now put all them in a grinder and make a fine powder.
- Now fill it in storage bottle and use it when you prepare sambhar.