Grilled Salmon with veggies
- Salmon – 4 pcs
- Lime – 1
- Ginger – 1 inch finely chopped
- Garlic – 6pods finely chopped
- Chilly – 1 red finely chopped
- Lemongrass – half inch finely chopped
- Baby corn – 5 pcs
- Zucchini green -1small
- Zucchini yellow -1small
- Pineapple – 6 cubes
- Soya sauce – 50 ml
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Chilly flakes – 1 tsp
- Kosher salt – a pinch
- Wash the Salmon properly chop the veggies roughly. In a bowl pour the soy sauce to it add garlic, ginger, oregano, chilly flakes, chopped chillies, lemongrass, lime juice and kosher salt Mix well.
- To it add the salmon prices and let them rest for 15 mins.
- Now after 15 mins take a grill pan and heat it. Add butter and spread it properly on the pan. Add oil so that the butter doesn’t burn.
- Add the salmon to it and grill it on both side.
- Now grill the vegetables.
- Now add the left sauce to the pan and let it cook.
- Now add veggies to it .
- Assemble it and it ready to serve.