Mutton Kastoori Methi
October 28, 2019 Non Veg Recipes
- Mutton – 1 kg
- Musturd oil – 3 tbsp
- Onion – 5 pcs
- Ginger garlic – 2 tbsp finely crushed
- Bay leaf- 3
- Red chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Corriander powder – 1 tsp
- Kastoori meethi – 3 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- First thoroughly wash the mutton after that grind 3 onions and make a fine paste of it. Now in a pressure cooker put this mutton along with onion paste, curd, ginger garlic crushed, red chilly powder, salt and musturd oil. Add 50 ml water close the lid and let it get cook upto 4 whistles.
- Now heat some oil in a flat bottom pan and to it add the remaining onion ( chop the 2 onion finely)
- Then once it’s fried add the cooked mutton to it. And let it cook till the gravy thickens. It will take approx 25 mins. But make sure that the flame is high. And you need to keep stirring it in between till the gravy thickens.
- Then add kastoori methi to it along with a pinch of garam masala and also add some freshly chopped corriander leaves. Let it cook for 5 mins and it’s ready to serve.