April 13, 2020 Veg Recipes
I had First time tasted lasagne at a cafe and since then was thinking of replicating it. I normally love the chicken lasagne but cause of lockdown I had to prepare it’s vegetarian option. I always considere this as a comfort food.
Lasagne is a flat pasta and is made of stacked layers which means we need to make a filling which will be stuffed between 2 lasagne sheets. You can use both white sauce or red sauce to make the fillings along with loads of cheese.
- Lasagne sheets – 6 nos
- Spinach- 250 gms
- Feta cheese – 100 gms
- Garlic – 10 cloves finely chopped
- Chilly flakes – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Cream – 3 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 big pinch
- butter – 30 gms
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese – 150 gms shredded
- Cheddar cheese – 100 gms shredded
- Firstly boil the pasta sheet and keep them aside. Now place a pan over a medium flame pour some olive oil in it and add butter and let it melt then add chopped garlic and then add the spinach. I have used baby spinach leaves.
- Once the spinach is cooked add 50gms of mozzarella and cheddar cheese along with the feta cheese and cook.
- Now add the cream and cook
- Now add chilly flakes, oregano, black pepper and salt and cook for 2 mins.
- Now turn off the flame and start the layering.Take a baking dish rub some oil.To start with pour a tbsp of the prepared filling and place the boiled pasta sheet over it.
- Now over the sheet place the filling.
- Spread the shredded cheese on top of the filling.
- Place the lasagne sheet over it and like that prepare layers and create the final layer by topping it with cheese.
- Now once done bake it in the oven at 180 degree for 25 mins. It’s ready to serve now.